Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday

I was so glad that I got off work early yesterday. My two co-workers wanted to trade my shift with them. But I refused because I had a list of things to do. I was able to do my chores yesterday and I was relieved. The house is pretty organized. Then last night my husband and I went to the church for the choir practice. I learned about how to use the sound control. My husband and me are very committed to this church. Even though, we don’t get any pay compare to other church like bigger ones. This is just a small church and even the pastor doesn’t get any pay. I really admire the couple (the pastor and the wife). They live within their means and save up money to build this church to spread Christianity. I really want to build a ministry someday by God’s grace. Isn't it amazing how they invested their money and time to God?

No comments: