Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mt. Hood


It's getting colder every day. I see snow in the television, newspaper, internet and in any forms of media. I even heard it from my friends from other states. They said that I am lucky here in California because we don't have snow. Actually, I want to experience the snow. It's like what you don't have, you desire for it. haha This time of cold season reminds me of when I went to Oregon to visit my hubby's folks last year, even though it was during Spring time. It was my first time to witness snow ice. We went to Mt. Hood. I was so excited and didn't think that it would be so cold (duh). It was full of fun. We played there and took some pictures. By the way, Mt. Hood is a volcano located in Northern Oregon. It is the tallest mountain in Oregon rising 11,237 feet. It is a famous place for hikers, skiers, and climbers. The volcano is considered dormant. Some pictures of my fun experience at Mt. Hood:

3 comments:

hfnl/jtld said...

ka cute gud aning imong picture oi.slide slide man ka sa snow :D.

hfnl/jtld said...

dli kuyaw magslide sa snow?hadlok man ko oi basin mapi-ang unya ko.la ra ba manghihilot diri nga barato bayad,hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Na permiro kay nahadlok gyud ko kay naa ko fear of heights pero kadugayan, na nalingaw naman noon ko hehe.