Wednesday, February 6, 2008

big favor

I was pretty exhausted when I got home from work a while ago. I was supposed to get off work at 1pm but my boss needed my help. So I stayed for another 3 hours. I was a bit frustrated because I was really looking forward to go home and clean our bathroom. Huh! That was not really challenging and surprising. But things didn't turn out the way I wanted to happen. Actually, it was really up to me if I want to stay or not but since my boss was very nice of giving me a big favor to take a 2-week off and one-week vacation. I thought about giving her a favor too. I was so grateful about it. I did not expect that the management would give me a total of 3-week off this coming weeks in which I am going to be out of the country. I am going to visit my parents and my folks in the Philippines.

But I expected God would help me. He really did. I believed God has mysteriously worked on this matter. He knows my desires and motives. If I was not given weeks off, I could have tendered my resignation by now. I was glad that it didn’t happen. Though, I wanted to look for another job. I am quite tired of having different schedules every week. I believed there is a good purpose behind this. I will just hold on to this situation and live with expectancy with God. The more we expect from God, the more we receive blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! going home to Philippines it is really nice to be home isn't it. Good luck and Happy trip soon in advance Inday!