Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's Sunday!

It's Sunday, the Lord's day. I am really stuffed right now. I just had light ice cream. I wish I didn't eat a lot because for 1/2 cup is 120 calories. And I had more than a cup of ice cream (sigh!). Well, I am not really a calorie conscious person. But today, I just thought about eating too much ice cream was not really good to me. I don't even feel like doing anything except typing this post (haha).

I was very happy at the church today. We have a goal to invite at least 200 people or churchgoers to our church before Easter Day. My family and I go this small church in our community regularly. My husband is assigned as a drummer and he does the acoustic guitar sometimes too. I do the media and stuff like that. I was very happy to see new people went to our Baptist Church. At first, I was really nervous seeing those new people because I wanted to do my job well in regards to the recording of the whole activity today and most importantly the lyrics for the songs. I wanted to see to it that I would be able transmit the lyrics to the main screen so attendees could sing too. I did my best not for only for the people but for God. So I calmed down. There was a minor imperfection. But it is part of life. We always learn from our imperfections. Well, I am feeling better now. That’s all for now!

No comments: