Thursday, November 15, 2012

Walking is one of the easiest ways to exercise


Walking is one of the easiest ways to exercise. It is generally recommended for its health benefits. There are many health benefits of walking. Walking can help your cardiovascular system, burn calories, lose weight, help you sleep better, minimize depression, prevent diabetes, cancer and strengthen your muscles and bones.

Inactive lifestyle can lead to poor health. That's how come, I want to make sure to exercise every day. Since I am a full-time and stay at home mom, I can be inactive. I can easily get tempted to just sit in front of the computer or tv for hours. I'm really doing my best to exercise at least 6 times a week. I do cardio exercise and walking. Walking is my favorite. All I need is my shoes.

Speaking of shoes, I love the womens new balance walking shoes. They are very comfy and flexible. Actually, my pair of new balance shoes is already 3 years old. They are still very comfortable and solid.

I really enjoy walking. I can bring my toddler with me and push him in his stroller. I get to share the experience and spend time with my little boy. That makes walking so perfect!

2 comments:

Marms said...

Oh I love walking too. sometimes my toddler will ask me to go out for a walk. :)

Marms

Balance Walking Shoes said...

Walking for at least 30 minutes each day is one of the best exercise one can do for their body, mind and psyche.