Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Q & A

I got this tag from Joy. Thanks so much. I enjoyed answering it. Likewise, I got to know you a bit. hehe. I would like to pass this to Ghe, Belle, Cora, and Angel.


  1. Are you in a complicated love situation? No. I am happily married.
  2. Do you hate more than 3 people? I don't really hate people. I might not like any person who is jerk and mean. But to hate is not my cup of tea.
  3. The last thing you drank? I guess, it means the last time I got drank. Well, that was four years ago. I don't drink any wine nor liquor anymore.
  4. Favorite chocolate bar? Cadbury, see's and toblerone
  5. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I am not really a shoe person so I don't have many pairs of shoes. It is hard for me to pick shoes since I have wide feet.
  6. Favorite genre of music? Classic rock, Christian songs, Bossa Nova, love songs, songs from the 70's to early 90's and standard songs
  7. Do you like beer? I used to like it but now I don't drink at all.
  8. What are your favorite color(s)? white
  9. Is anyone in love with you? Of, course, My dear husband
  10. How many video games do you own? I am not into it.
  11. Does look matters? Well, it doesn't really matter. The most important is the character.
  12. Are you too forgiving? yes, I am forgiving. I have a soft heart.
  13. Do you own a gun? No, I don't own a gun. But I would like to own one someday.
  14. What did you do last night? It is too personal. hehe
  15. Nicknames? Vien, Vivi, Viv, my family in P.I calls me Neneng
  16. Are you thinking about somebody right now? No. not at all!
  17. Are you happy with your life right now? yes, excellent!
  18. Do you like your hair? Well, I have a natural curly hair, I just play with it.
  19. Does anyone like you? Well, yes, of course.
  20. Last thing you read? I read the book of Joel Osteen.
  21. Are you afraid of the dark? I am kinda afraid.
  22. Have you ever stripped? Yes
  23. Can you cook? Yes, I love cooking.
  24. Money or Love? both
  25. Do you enjoy scary movies? I don't like scary movies. I can't stand some horror movies.
  26. Married Or Live In? Yes, I am married.
  27. When was the last time you said “i love you”? I say it every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello thank you for the tag I really enjoying answering the questions LOL

JDBelle said...

mana man ko ani vien. thanks.