Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Philippine Trip 2008

I was very happy to visit my family in the Philippines. At first, everything was strange and new to me. I don't mean it in a bad way. But it is just that I was away from the Cebu for almost two years. The traffic was bad and the drivers didn't follow the traffic rules. Nevertheless, I was so excited and happy to see my family. I spent most of my time with them and got closer to them once again. Now, I miss them a lot. I also met my wonderful friends in Cebu. I really enjoyed the food there and once in a while I missed the american food but not so bad. I had mostly vegetables and fish. Oh, Gosh, I just loved my mama's fried pork chop. It was really delicious. I also had lechon baboy too, sad to say, my stomach was not too happy. I forgot that I am a vegetarian. It was vacation time I made an exemption. haha Well, I am posting here some of the pictures I took in my vacation in the Philippines.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At home gyud kaau noh! maka remember ko sa pinas pako mamalingki agoy ang bulad galaray ... mingaw na noon ko ug bulad da.makagutom mana emong ge display Inday.

vivien said...

At home kaayo ko day, typical pinoy kaayo amo vacation. Gusto pod nako ako bana maka experience sa life gyud sa mga pinoy day. lingaw kaayo ko sa ako bakasyon, perti nako kaon ug utang bisaya hasta pod ako bana nikaon ganahan kaayo sya sa malunggay. hehe

GMNL said...

hala kalami anang ginamos, amahong, bulad, hipon ug uban pa. lami na iparis sa utan kamonggay unya magkaon nga magkinamot.