There are many people who are striving to lose weight. I am not against it, in fact, it is good to be in shape and physically fit. I am not big but I still need to be physically fit so to speak. I'd like to share some tips on how to lose weight, aside from taking diet pills.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits every day.
- Eat enough portion every meal
- No, no, don't skip meal. Never do that. Especially, breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. It keeps you going throughout the day.
- Avoid too much sugar like soda
- Avoid eating junk foods
- And lastly exercise regularly.
Those are just simple tips but they can be very helpful. Good luck!