Friday, March 28, 2008

something new

We went to the shooting range yesterday. It was my first time to go to a shooting range here in San Diego, Ca. I remember the first time I went to a shooting range in Philippines. I was really not intimidated by the sound of the gun because it was an open field and plus I was younger back then. I was easy go lucky. But yesterday, I was really intimidated and scared of the sound of guns. My husband brought his 9mm gun and he taught how to use it. It is nice to know how to use guns and how to shoot a target. It is for self-defense. Being so nervous, I can't concentrate. But when I started praying to God. I calmed down and was able to shoot the target. I was still kinda tensed. The air was cold and my hands were shaking. I was happy when it was over. However, we will go to the shooting range again, in one of these days and practice some more just for a hobby.

No comments: