Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My featured FRIENDS

It's your time to shine! My blog was featured as one of the top 5 picks of the week by Rojoy. As the rule for tag I will do the same do feature 5 other friends. When you feature your friends’ blogs, it will help you increase their page rank and yours. So keep the ball rolling, make your own 5 featured friends. To return the favor, make sure you include the name of the person who recommended you. Example:

1. Vivien is one of our featured friends.

2. So when Vivien will make her featured friends for the week, she has to include my name and she will pick 4 or 5 more from her own list of friends.

3. She will inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’.
My Featured Friends Blogs are: Gerelyn, Belle, Francine, Cora, Angel

Friends, keep it going!

No comments: