Friday, March 7, 2008

Hong Kong




I stayed in Hong Kong for a night with my husband. I was really amazed with the Hong Kong Airport. It was really huge. I have been to a few airports in my life. But I would say that HK Airport is the biggest airport I have ever seen. They have up to 80 gates. It was pretty organized there. Well, I guess all airports are pretty organized (duh!). So, we went to Kowloon through express train and a taxicab. We wanted to see the big electronic goods place there. It was like almost an hour away from the airport. Actually, we stayed in YWCA. It was a nice hotel. We were on the 18th floor. I really had a great fun and time. We went to the market place there. It reminded me of the Tabo sa Banay in Cebu City. They have a bunch of clothes, shoes, toys etc. just laying on the stalls. We bought a few stuff there. But I thought I could also find those things in Cebu for cheap also because almost everything in P.I is made in China. . haha. The food was so great. I really liked the curry mixed vegetables. The apartments and buildings are tall (as shown in the picture. We wanted to go to Mongkok but we didn't go since I was jet-lagged. It was something new to me. I would like to visit Hong Kong again someday. I would like to do it when I am going to visit my family in P.I again. It was such a very good experience.

2 comments:

GMIL & TLC said...

http://greatmomentsinlife.blogspot.com/

awsss nagpost na d i kag-una da.hehehe.gilink tika sa akong blog.gipost pud nako ang pic nga imong gishare nako sa ym photo sharing.hope ok lang sa imoha.

vivien said...

Ok ra my friend uy. i am glad that you liked my pics hehe. mwah!