Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am back

I am back from my trip to Cebu. It was a very nice vacation. I was able to see and spend time with family a lot. And I got really closer to them. I miss them very much. I will see them again when time and money permit. And of course, by God's grace. I was really surprised when I checked out my blog site. I noticed my page rank is 0. It used to be page rank 2. I don't understand. Well, I was gone for a couple of weeks and not able to visit nor post anything on my blog. But I don't see it as a reason. Geez, I am back to square one. I really wanted to monetize my blog. Hopefully, I can still get ads and reviews. :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, your back. So how was your vacation?

hfnl/jtld said...

nag crawl man gud ang hari ba last end of feb. pr0 gani pud akong usa ka balay kay naay code sa laing planeta la nako na delete.sige lang basin inig sunod kay naa na tay prs