Thursday, March 20, 2008

just a little more

Oh Boy, I am just so tired today. I feel like not working today. But I have to go. I have to take a nap first. Before I am going to make another post. My eyes are just so tired. I have not exercised since I got back from my vacation. Now, I am suffering. I think it's about time to go back to the routine exercise. Well, I am going to share these tips to you guys. Here it is:

*Don’t Break the Habit
- The easiest way to keep things going is simply not to stop.
*Commit for Thirty Days - Make a commitment to go every day (even just for 20 minutes) for one month.
*Make it Fun
*Schedule During Quiet Hours
*Enjoyment Before Effort - After you finish any work out, ask yourself what parts you enjoyed and what parts you did not.
*Measure Fitness
*Isolate Your Weakness
*Go for Yourself, Not to Impress

I hope these tips are helpful...

No comments: