Thursday, January 3, 2008

7 weird things about me

Joy tagged me to reveal my weirdness.

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

my weirdo personality:

*When I have my break time at work, I usually hang out in my car, not in the break room.
*I'd wash and rinse my hands every now and then, especially, when I'm at work.
*When I eat cooked chicken, I'd also want to eat the soft bone. I enjoy chewing it.
*I changed the background of my blog site a bunch of times.
*I can't poop in other's place, I have to hold it until I get home.
*I feel like that I can't live without any tissue paper whenever I go out.
*And lastly, I only want to tag two persons, not seven which was stated above on rules. haha
That's all. I still have a bunch of weirdness in me. But I can only share 7 of my weirdness. Isn't it weird?

Well, I have to tag Belle, Jerlalou
I bet they also have a lot of weirdness to reveal. haha

1 comment:

hfnl/jtld said...

mana ko ani woi.thanks so much.