Tuesday, April 22, 2008

long weekend

I had a long and a nice weekend. We went to the Parkway swimming pool last Saturday morning in Chula Vista. It was fun. I really liked the pool. It's clean and the temperature is controlled. We thought it's going to be cold because it was overcast or cloudy on that day. Then, we went to our friends' house in the afternoon. And we had some barbecue there. Of course, we had some veggie burgers. It was my first time to have a morningstar veggie burger because I always have a boca burger. It tasted good. You know something new. We stayed in their house until 11pm. We had such a nice talk. They are very good friends.

On Sunday, we had a potluck in the church. I brought pasta salad. My friend at the church asked me if I bought it from the deli. But I didn't buy it. I made it! I thought it would not turn out right. hahaha. I was glad that they liked it. Then after the church potluck, we went for a bike ride. I was doing good with my bicycle. I did not know how to ride a bicycle when I was still in the Philippines. It was my husband who taught me how to ride. I am so grateful about it. I still get intimidated when riding my bicycle every now and then. I already fell over twice. The first one was really bad. I hurt my left knee. But I am learning. That's all for the last weekend. It was really fun.

No comments: