Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An alligator in the kitchen

I found this news really interesting. I wanted to share it here in my blog. A 69-year old woman in Tampa, Florida found an alligator hanging around in her kitchen. Isn't it creepy if that actually happens to you? Surely, I will freak out and might run or I don't know. I'd be rushing to get out of my house. The alligator was 8-foot long. That is really big. They allegedly said that the alligator must have gone through the screen door at her back porch. Then went inside quietly to the living area and finally went to the kitchen. The alligator sounds smart. He knows where the food is. hehe Finally, a trapper got the alligator out of the house and was banged to the ground during the chaos. I bet you, the alligator was really strong. It is scary to think about this news. So, watch out and always lock your door if you live near an alligator or crocodile habitat. Well, it is always good to close or lock the main doors anyway, not only about animals but also robbers or thieves.

No comments: