Friday, November 23, 2007

Tofurky

Yesterday was thanksgiving day. I didn't have time to visit my blog. Oy vay, I was so exhausted from work. When I got home, my husband prepared a Tofurky dinner. Instead of having turkey for thanksgiving day, we had Tofurky. Tofurky is made from tofu or vegetarian protein. It is a vegetarian meat alternative food. My husband roasted it with vegetables such as onions, potatoes and carrots. It turned out really good. It was our first time to have tofurkey. The gravy and the pot stickers were really yummy. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends, especially, those who are vegetarians or vegans.

By the way, if you are interested to try tofurky. You can get it at Wholefoods market. I love that grocery store. It is one of the best stores in the U.S. They have a huge variety of organic and vegetarian products or food.

Back to the thanksgiving day, I really enjoyed it with my husband. We had a candlelight. It was romantic. I had a great time with him.

No comments: