Monday, November 19, 2007

Skateworld

Yesterday, I had my first roller skate experience. I fell on the ground once. My husband taught me well, as usual, he is a good teacher. lol We went to Skateworld in Linda Vista. I had so much fun. At first, I was scared to do it. But later I got used to it. It was more fun than I thought. I got tired, though. I know it will take time before I could really enjoy it. haha The skate place is cool. I had never been to a skate place back in the Philippines. Well, I want to practice skating more in one of these days. Maybe this is my sports thing. It is not really a sports. But I mean to say, it could be my athletic thing or whatever you call it. Name it! haha My husband told me that I was doing good yesterday and it seemed like it was not my first time at all. haha

No comments: