Friday, February 13, 2009

Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank

Lately, I noticed some changes with my vision. Well, as we age, our vision changes too. I think I need to get prescription eyeglasses. I would like to get less expensive eyeglasses, as I don’t like to spend too much. I would go for Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! See photo on left, that's the one I'd like to have. It is narrow in size, almond shaped, which fits in the contour of my face, and light blue in color. I learned from The New York Times that Zenni Optical is a great site for cheap but high quality eyeglasses. Yes, Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! I looked up their site; they have a great array of eyeglasses choose a frame according to your liking. And their eyeglasses are trendy. I like them all. They have different frames like rimless, half/full, pure titanium, aluminum alloy, children’s frames and many others and offer lenses with anti-scratch coating. I can’t wait to have$8 eyeglasses, I will be seeing straight without breaking bank.

No comments: