Monday, November 17, 2008

Sears Layaway program

I am done with my shopping list for Christmas. I have listed down the items that I want purchase for my family. I am so glad that Sears is having a Layaway program for this holiday season. I love shopping at Sears – it is one of my favorite shopping stores in our area. They always have some great deals especially for holiday season. I want to avail of Sears Layaway program. I can shop now, make some payments, and get the items after I’m done with my payments. I want to shop as soon as possible while the store is not busy yet. By the way, before I’ll go Sears store in our area, I have checked some items that I wanted to get for Layaway plan. I want to get a ProForm Exercise Bike for my husband since our exercise bike broke a couple months ago. He really likes to exercise every day so I think this item is best for him. And right now it is on sale - $50 discount. Additionally, I want to get my parents a digital camera Canon 8.0MP with 8.0 Megapixels and 4x optical zoom. They’ve been thinking about getting a digital camera so I’ve thought of giving them one. And for my stepson, I want to get him a 4 Pad Digital Drum with Sticks. He really likes to play musical instruments especially drums.
However, it is more practical to purchase those items through Sears Layaway program since I want to avoid using my credit card because of the interest rate. I am glad about Sears Layaway program.



Post?slot_id=25262&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: