Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a practical way for holiday shopping

Are you ready for holiday shopping? Or have you already started shopping? Christmas will be here before we know it. I am still working on my shopping list for Christmas since funds are not allowing me to shop yet. I am going to buy my husband a designer shirt and warm outwear for Christmas - I bet, my husband will be surprised. However, I was glad to find out that Kmart offers layaway plan which I can pay for those items over 8 weeks time. I actually looked up their site today. In Layaway program, I just have to choose items, bring them to the Layaway counter and make a down payment. The payments are every two weeks. And after I’m done with payments, I can bring home the items. This is a good route to go since I don’t have enough funds yet for the coming holidays. However, I don’t want to use my credit card because I want to avoid interest. Last year, I spent more than I wanted because I waited until the store got so busy and I did not have time to meticulously choose what I wanted. And plus, the cheaper items were already gone. Christmas is weeks from now. I still have time avail of Kmart Layaway program. I would say this is a practical way for holiday shopping.

Click Here



Post?slot_id=24859&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: