Friday, September 26, 2008

Have a good weekend everyone

My husband asked me if I want to watch "The Third Day" and other Christian bands concert tomorrow at Cricket Amphitheater in Chula Vista. I was in the state of confusion when he asked me about it. But I frankly told him that I am not going to watch because we have to finish off our filing and some other things. And I don't want to sleep late on Saturday night. The Jars of Clay will be there in the concert too (that is from what I heard). I like their song called "Flood". I am not really into watching concert right at this time. We just watched Maroon 5 concert about 3 weeks ago. And I didn't seem to enjoy. I told my husband if Newsboys will have a concert in the future, I'd love to see them. Maybe the Journey... Oh, I am getting sleepy.. so much for blah, blah, blah! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: