Friday, September 26, 2008

Disney DVD games

Since I was a kid, I love Disney cartoons. I love their songs and music, especially, the classic introduction. I still watch Disney cartoons and movies. My all time favorite Disney movies are:

1. Alladin
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. Fantasia
5. The Lion King

My favorite Disney characters are:

1. Donald Duck
2. Pluto
3. Cinderella
4. Mickey Mouse
5. Ariel of Little Mermaid

My favorite Disney songs are:

1. Fantasia songs
2. Little Mermaid’s songs
3. The Lion King’s songs
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. A whole new world

How about you? What are you favorite Disney songs, movies and characters? Do you like Disney cartoons? Even though, I am already in my early thirty’s, I still like to play some Disney games. Actually, I found a new game, it is called, ScreenLife Game Disney Bingo DVD game. This game is great for kids in learning numbers, colors, and letters. It comes in DVD. And not only for kids, of course, adults too. Adults, parents and kids can play this new exciting Disney game together. This DVD game is available at Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. For more details, check it out at screenlifegames.com or the video below ScreenLife games is a company that creates develop DVD games. Play DVD games now and have fun with your kids.



Post?slot_id=21385&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: