Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moved In

This guest post from Werner Rogers

I went to shopelectrcityratestexas.com when I first moved in to try and snag a better rate – money was really tight since I’d gotten a bigger house than I had intended which in turn made the utilities more than I was ready for, too! It wasn’t a huge deal because at the end of the day I was happy I’d bough the exact house I wanted to buy. I was definitely going to be the epitome of house poor but you know, I didn’t mind because this place was such a great investment and it is totally big enough for me to grow into when I get married and start having kids one day. I like to do things faster than I normally would but you know, that’s the new me. I’m impulsive and good at making decisions on the fly and I Usually (keyword: usually) don’t do things that are the worst for me in the long run. I try to be smart about big things but you know, that’s the deal!

No comments: