Friday, May 2, 2008

Miyasaki's animation


We have a collection of some of Miyasaki's animation here at home. One of the movies that I love most is the "Spirited Away". This is a family movie. If you have kids, I am sure your kids would love it. You can find this at Amazon.com. If you want to drive around, you can also find this at Best Buy. My husband really loves "My Neighbor Totoro" and I like it too. Hayao Miyasaki is the prominent director of many popular animated feature films. He is also the co-founder of Studio Ghibli, an animation studio and production company. Miyazaki's films have generally been financially successful, and this success has invited comparisons with American animator Walt Disney's. I also posted this topic in my other blog, My Time Zone. You can also check it out there.

No comments: