Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a busy day!

It's Monday and it's already the 23rd of July! Time flies so fast, isn't it? Today is going to be a very busy day. I have a lot of things to do. I have to go the mobile store to transfer my old phone number to my new mobile phone. After that, I have to go to the store and get a mailing package envelope. After that, I'm going to send the package to UK through post. And in the afternoon, it's grocery shopping time! Whew! What a long day!

As I get older, my life has become very busy. I thought it ended after I graduated from college. I was wrong! haha Good thing that I don't have to take any board exam or bar exam after college. And speaking of bar exam, one of my friends is going to take bar exam tomorrow up to Thursday. Sounds stressful, huh? After he passed the exam, he's going to check out some business law firms near his place. Sounds nice! I pray that he passed the bar exam. I think he will, because he's a smart student. 

Well, I better get going now so I have a productive day.




No comments: