Friday, March 16, 2012

Mountain Cabin

Guest post from: Kent Lara

I love our mountain cabin. It’s so nice to have somewhere to go that’s just a getaway – there’s nothing to do there but be with the family and relax and that’s just the way I like it. My husband talked for a while about putting in a satellite dish but I don’t want to take away from our family game night or the time we spend just chatting by the fire. I relinquished the right to veto internet service West Virginiaproviders since he sometimes has to work up there and one computer is enough to really make me feel like I’m losing my family to technology sometimes. I love that we’ve got a place to go and just be together but I wish the rest of my family took it as seriously as I do sometimes. I just don’t know what it is about being the mom that makes you feel the need to bond everyone together but I sure wish I could figure out a way to do a better job of it!

No comments: