Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping!

Thanksgiving day is coming very soon. Are you going to a family gathering on that day? Well, since we don’t have relatives here in California, it’s going to be only two of us, me and my husband. Anyway, I am more excited and looking forward to Black Friday and cyber monday.I would like to buy some computer hardware and other stuff. The stores will have huge discounts. And plus, I would also like to get some stuff for holiday gifts before December comes. For me, it is smarter to shop before holiday comes to avoid stress. On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you will definitely save a lot. Customarily, most stores offer huge sales on Black Friday here in the U.S. I would definitely take advantage of this big sale. Before I shop, it is best to check out some Ads at IblackFriday.com. This site is a great resource for ads, special deals, coupons and information for Black Friday. They cover retail stores like Best Buy, Radio Shack, Macy’s, Sears, etc. participating on Black Friday and some online stores such as Amazon, KB Toys, EB Games, Buy.com, Newegg.com, etc. for Cyber Monday. For sure, I am going to make a shopping list. It’s going to be a shopping spree!

No comments: