Monday, June 23, 2008

Love and Hate


I got this tag from sis Joy. We are all human being so there is no perfect in this world. There are things we love and as the opposite there are things we also hate. This tag is all about things you hate and Love. I guess I have to share to everyone what I hate most and what I love. I thought it is easy but honestly I have to think hard about what I hate most. Things I love I have more than 5 but I only have to list the top 5.

Here is the rule:
There are things, ways, or people we can't stand. There are also things, ways or people we can't live without and would love to do over and over again or be with forever.List down 5 things you hate and 5 things you love.Then, put the link or links of your blog or blogs in the list.Tag at least 5 people.
5 Things I HATE

Irresponsible
Annoying
Crude
Backbiter
Unreliable
morning

5 Things I LOVE

Faithfulness
Loyal Friends
Family
My pc
God





No comments: